Sunday 1 May 2022

Stampers Delights Sponsorship

Hi everyone, check out the Stampers Delights Sponsorship Team projects this month over at Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog.


Here is my 1st DT inspiration.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Patterned paper from DCWV
Tonic scallop circle dies
Ladybird embellishment
Stampers Delights sentiment (cut using Scan N Cut) and Chibi Bunny Shopper coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Black pencil

This is one of my favourite layouts, I love different folds.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:

I am entering this into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love this shape of card, so lovely. Thanks for joining us at the Ayli challenge! Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx