Tuesday 19 July 2022

Stampers Delights 18th July 2022

Hi everyone, check out the Stampers Delights Sponsorship Team projects this month over at Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog.

Here is my DT inspiration.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Grey cardstock
Patterned paper from one of Tattered Lace digital magazines and sentiment
Stampers Delights  Anime Tennis Tess coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pad
Acetate

I cut all elements of cardstock using my Scan N Cut machine.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:

I am entering this into the following challenges:

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx