Thursday 22 September 2022

Wedding card

Hello everyone, here is a wedding card made for our friends, Jodie and Tracey.

Card recipe:  

White cardstock
Crafters Companion centura pearl cardstock
Tattered Lace embossing folder
Card made from one of the Tattered Lace Digital Magazines
Tattered Lace Strictly dancer die
Forever Flowerz made by me

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated, and I would love it if you would follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Your embossing is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx