Wednesday 1 February 2023

Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st February 2023


Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st February to 27th February 2023


 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



 Morgan's Artworld new Shop is now open for business.
You can visit Shop HERE! and here Etsy



Hello everyone, its time for a new challenge starting today, can't wait to see what you all create this time around.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Red cardstock
Tattered Lace pin dot dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Morgan's Artworld In My Heart image coloured with Copics 

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

 



















6 comments:

  1. Love the multiple hearts motif! Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet creation with your lovely coloring technique and romantic hearts!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx