Wednesday 1 March 2023

Guest designer

I am absolutely thrilled to be a guest designer for A Perfect Time to Craft for this month and I have used this gorgeous image by SheepSki Designs for my inspiration project.

To create my project I have used the following:  

White card blank
Designer papers
Stamped sentiment
Tonic scallop oval dies
SheepSki Design image Party Shoes coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
Glitter pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx