Monday 29 May 2023

Casey and Lucy 1st birthdays

Hello everyone, just sharing a couple of cards made for our puppy Casey and her sister Lucy who are celebrating their 1st birthday today.  They love it when they meet up for a rough and tumble!

To create this card for Casey, I used the following:  





White cardstock
White card blank
All other elements from one of the paper pads from Lynda Chapman










To create this card for Lucy, I used the following:  








White cardstock
All other elements from one of Pollyanna Pickering CDs










Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx