Saturday 15 July 2023

Will and Kayleigh

Here is version 1 of a Wedding Card made for a cousin.

To create the cards I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Silver mirror cardstock
Patterned mirror cardstock
All other elements from a project in Issue 18 of Tattered Lace Digital Magazine




Here is  version 2



White cardstock
Pink cardstock
Silver mirror cardstock
All other elements from a project in Issue 18 of Tattered Lace Digital Magazine







In the end I decided to mix the two cards together and designed this one:


I hope you like what I eventually created.

Thanks for visiting today, feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.






















2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx