Thursday 3 August 2023

Lesley 1, 2 and 3

Hello everyone, here is a birthday card for one of my best friends on her 70th. This is the first of three, can't decide which one I like best so going to make all three and then choose one!

To create this first card I used the following:  






White cardstock
Lilac cardstock
Vellum
Tattered Lace number dies
All other elements from one of the projects in Tattered Lace Digital Magazine Issue 23







To create my next card I have used the following:  





White cardstock
Pink textured cardstock
Tattered Lace number dies
All other elements from one of the projects in Tattered Lace Digital Magazine Issue 23







To create my last card I have used the following:  




White cardstock
Purple cardstock
Tattered Lace number dies
Crafters Companion glossy highlights
All other elements from one of the projects in Tattered Lace Digital Magazine Issue 22






I chose the 2nd version. 

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like the card I have chosen.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx