Friday 15 September 2023

Daisy Panel

Hello everyone, here is my card made for SheepSki Design Challenge 78.

To create this card I have used the following:  


Purple cardstock
Lilac cardstock
White cardstock
Hunkydory sentiment
Spellbinders rectangle dies
Crafters Companion Harmony ink pads
Sheepski Designs Daisy Panel coloured with Copics which you can find here SheepSki Designs: Digis - Flowers

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful flower image and I love your colouring and background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, those daisies really pop aut, lovely, Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx