Wednesday 1 November 2023

Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st November 2023

 Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st November to 27th November 2023



 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



You can purchase digital images at Morgan Art Studio




Hello everyone, its time for a new challenge starting today, can't wait to see what you all create this time around.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


Green cardstock
White cardstock
Tattered Lace Linked Aperture square dies
Sentiment from  CraftsUprint
Morgan's Artworld Kittens 3 images coloured with Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card. 

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

















10 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Thanks so much for sharing you adorable project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cats and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge! All the best.
    -- DT Gina Ang --
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #11-2023

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx