Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Mo

Good morning everyone, here is a birthday card made for a friend.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White linen cardstock
Pink cardstock
Stamped sentiment
Hunkydory image from one of the Little Books

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. A super fun card perfect to celebrate a birthday. I'm sure your friend loved it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun image and the sentiment rings so true (for me any way!). Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us! It's always a treat to see your designs.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL This is great - thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card!! Love the image and the sentiment you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Wendy K for sharing this great card with Ally's Angels #109!!! We appreciate your support for our Aug-Sept session!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh - I even hunt for mine when they are on my head....! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda, I think we have all done this lol xx

      Delete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx