Good morning everyone, here is a selection Christmas card made.
Red glittered cardstock
White paper
Peeloff sentiment
Sprig embellishments bought from Amazon
Images from one of the books by Crafts by Liuba
This is the front of the card when closed.
This is the inside of the card.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.
Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! There are a lot of butterflies!!! Fantastic card!!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Thank you Betta
DeleteStunning design, and I adore the "surprise" included inside. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us! It's always a treat to see your designs.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Thank you Donna xx
DeleteThis is so very pretty - thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenn
DeleteWow! This is a gorgeous card! I love the awesome surprise upon opening this card!! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
Thank you Debbie
DeleteThank you Mia
ReplyDelete