Wednesday 19 August 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 47


Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  Our fantastic sponsors this week are Gerda Steiner Designs and Inky Impressions.


My first DT make this week is using a Gerda Steiner Designs image.

Recipe:

Centura Pearl cardstock
Blue double sided paper
White cardstock from crafty stash
Baby sentiment from My Paper Stash
Gerda Steiner Designs Baby Shower digi image coloured with Copics and Promarkers
Silver shoe embellishments from crafty stash
Tattered Lace stepper card dies
Tonic rectangle die


I created this card using the Tattered Lace stepper dies and layered the backing paper onto the panels.

I die cut the coloured image and added to the inside of the stepper using double sided tape.

To finish I added the shoe embellishments and the sentiment at the bottom of the card.


My second DT make for this week is using an image from Inky Impressions.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Crafters Companion pink double sided card
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Tattered Lace embossing folders
Inky Impressions sentiment and Scooter Lili digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 card to make the shape.

I passed the front panel of the card through one of the rose embossing folders and then used the corner embossing folder on the back panel.

I matt and layered the digi image onto the pink card and added to the front panel using foam tape.

Finally, I added the flower embellishment on the front of the card and the sentiment on the back panel.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx