Monday 24 August 2015

Birthday

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.  Its a birthday card for a friend.  She doesn't do Facebook so should be okay to post!

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
All elements from Debbi Moore Garden Bookazine
Creata letter dies

 



To create this card I cut out the shed image from the Bookazine and stuck onto a piece of folded white card at the bottom near the left-hand side close to the fold and cut through both pieces of card to create the shed shape.

I cut the door on the front part of the card on three sides so that it would open.

Then I added some backing paper to the inside and attached a set of shelves.  Finally, I added some embellishments to the shelves and die cut the words Angs Shed in white and stuck to the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx