Monday 3 August 2015

Special day

Hello everyone, here is my make for today.  This is my second entry into the following challenge:

Ching Chou Kuik August 2015 Monochromatic

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from DCWV
Robert Addams template from the Fantastic Folds CD
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Spellbinders flourish die
Tonic flower punches
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Faux gems
Ching Chou Kuik Blue Sea Illusion digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

 
 
To create this card I cut and scored a piece of A4 white card to make the stepper.  Next, I layered up some of the backing papers and added to the panels of the card.
 
After colouring the image I die cut with the Tonic dies and matt and layered onto another piece of the backing paper before added to the front panel of my card.
 
I then die cut the flourishes and added to the side panels before adding the punched flowers.
 
Finally, I added two more flowers to the bottom sides of the front panel, the sentiment in the centre and added faux gems to the centres of all the flowers.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  I would love you to follow me on my blog if you feel so inclined.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx