Wednesday 12 August 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 46


Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge.  This week have two fantastic sponsors, Fresh Brewed Designs and Bugaboo.



My first DT make this week is using an image from Fresh Brewed Designs.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Gold patterned mirror card
Spellbinders Nestability dies
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Fresh Brewed Designs Bubble Bath digi image coloured with Copics, Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils
Silver glitter pen from Graph It


To create this card I die cut a piece of white card using the largest Spellbinders die and folded it in half to create the bottom half of the card.  Next I cut a smaller piece of white card, then a smaller piece of gold patterned card which when layered together I added to the card to create this shape.

Next I die cut the coloured image with the Tonic die and added to the gold patterned mirror card to create my topper.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom.


My second DT make this week is using a Bugaboo image.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic oval dies
Hot Impressions foiling machine
Red foil
Green peel off sentiment
Bugaboo Snowflake reindeer digi


To create this card I cut an oval with the Tonic die and folded in half to create a rocker base.

I foiled the reindeer in red and then cut the image with a smaller die and stuck to the rocker to form my topper.

Finally, I added a sentiment in green to complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like both my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx