Friday 15 November 2019

The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog - 15th November 2019



Hello Crafty People, there is a new challenge beginning today at The Creative Crafters which runs from 15th November until 8th December 2019. We would love you to pop along and join in with our challenges.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

Card recipe:  

Kraft cardstock
Sentiment by Clarity
Gorjuss stamped image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Metallic pencils
Backing sheet also from Spectrum Noir
Gemini Create a Card die

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous design! I love the background and how you have combined the coloured sheet with the die!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and stunning card...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx