Sunday 3 November 2019

Le'Anns World 101 Challenge

Hi everyone, a new challenge begins today and you can join in Le'Anns World 101

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

Card recipe:  

Red shaped card blank
Patterned paper
White cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Bow and bells embellishments
Stamped sentiments
Le'Anns World Falla image coloured with Copics
Glitter

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Wendy love the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty fold card, Wendy! Very festive!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image- and beautifully colored. Love your card fold- how wonderfully done!!! Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable!
    Good luck with your entry into our weekly challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog - please join us again soon.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx