Friday 8 November 2019

Scrappers Delights Special Deals - 8th November 2019



Hi everyone, its time for another special deal over at Scrappers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.

Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe: 

White shaped card blank
Designer paper by Clarity
Crafters Companion embossing folders
Tonic scallop rectangle and cornflower dies
Faux gems
Scrappers Delights Zora Elf Anime image coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration this month.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Polkaddodle.blogspot.com challenge this week; crafty hugs Nelly Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. wazirx referral code

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx