Tuesday 3 December 2019

Le'Anns World Challege 101 - 3rd December 2019


Hi everyone, welcome to a new month and a new challenge. Here is my DT inspiration and you can join in with our monthly challenge here Le'Anns World 101.

Card recipe:

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
White cardstock
Patterned papers
Tonic scallop oval dies
Stamped sentiment
Le'Anns World Billy image coloured with Copics
Glitter

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. So very cute, love the Santa image!
    Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Gifts challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image on your pretty card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frame around your darling creation, Wendy! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Santa has to the magic in a child's eyes... you have to BELIEVE! Cute card! So glad you shared your creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Good Luck in the drawing! Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely christmas card, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the colour waves in your layering and image is coloured perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx