Sunday 15 December 2019

The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog 15th December 2019



Hello Crafty People, there is a new challenge beginning today at The Creative Crafters which runs from 15th December until 8th January 2020. We would love you to pop along and join in with our challenges.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.


All pop up box elements came free in a magazine.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

I am entering this into the following challenges:






7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pop up project! I love the cool colors as they are perfect for your polar bears! Nicely executed!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful pop up box! Love the cute polar bears! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make, love the soft colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us over at 'A Place To Start!' this month.
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx