Friday 13 December 2019

Scrappers Delights Special Deals - 13th December 2019



Hello everyone, its time for another special deal over at Scrappers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.

Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe: 

White shaped card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Clarity designer paper
Spellbinders labels dies
Scrappers Delights Anime Don't forget image coloured with Copics
Faux gems




Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out, and your craft room, WOW!!!Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card !!!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/



    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx