Monday 2 December 2019

Xmas scene

Hello everyone, here is another Xmas card.

Card recipe:

White cardstock
Backing picture from one of Thomas Kincade's CDs
Spellbinders reindeer die
Sentiment (can't remember where from)
Tattered Lace Scene Stepper dies
Copics

I bought the Tattered Lace scene stepper dies when they first came out but could never work out how it all fitted together.

I recently subscribed to the Tattered Lace Magazine and ordered a storage folder to put them in.

I already have about six magazines so put them into the folder yesterday and thought I would browse through them and what did I find, three projects with instructions on using these actual dies.

So I was fairly pleased with the end result of this card and really happy that I finally know how this works.

Not onto the Panarama dies (found projects for that one too) lol

Happy Days
xxx

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx