Monday 25 May 2015

Mommie's Vacation

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.  I am entering this into the Karleigh Sue 500 Members Party colouring contest.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Some old bits of backing papers from crafty stash
Recycled buttons
Tonic die
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Karleigh Sue freebie Mommie's Vacation digi image coloured with Copics
Colouring pencils for the hair


To create the card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure a 13cm x 13cm square card blank.

Next I added some old scraps of backing papers to the card.

I die cut the image and added to the card using foam tapes.

Finally, I added the sentiment and five recycled buttons to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx