Friday 23 October 2015

Delicious banquet ...

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I am entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Zimbielicious FB Contest.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from DCWV
Orange co-ordinations card
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Tattered Lace Floral Flourish Bouquet and rectangle dies
Tonic flower punches
Faux gems
Lacy Sunshine freebie Zombie Sundae for Two digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Crafters Companion Stick and Spray


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 7.5in x 5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing card, then a smaller piece of co-ordinations card.

I printed my image onto a piece of white card, then printed another image on copy paper to form a mask.

I placed my mask over my image after spraying with the Stick and Spray and then used various distress inks to create the multi coloured background.  Once finished, I peeled off the mask and coloured my image with my pencils.

Finally, I punched three flowers in black and adhered to the flourish die before adding the gems to the centres to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx