Monday 5 October 2015

Make a wish ,,,

Hi everyone, here is another make from me today using another lovely image I won. 
Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace rectangle dies
Tonic sentiment die
Karleigh Sue Censored digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of white card to measure a square 15cm by 15cm card blank.

I added a piece of backing paper to the front of my card.

After colouring the image I used the rectangle die and matt and layered it onto a larger piece of black card before adding to the left-hand side of my main card.

Finally, I added the white sentiment die cut onto a piece of black card and added to the right-hand side of my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx