Wednesday 13 April 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 81


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors this week, Dr Digi and A Day for Daisies.

My first DT make for this week is using an image from Dr Digi.


Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Green cardstock from Create and Craft
Green backing paper from DCWV
Tonic square dies
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Dr Digi Flossie Bublethorpe digi image coloured with Copics
Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany distress ink

To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white hammered card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of the green card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some green backing paper, then white hammered card before adding to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I added the sentiment at a jaunty angle on the top left hand side.

My second DT make for this week is using an image from A Day for Daisies.


Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Pink paper from crafty stash
Tattered Lace fancy stepper dies
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Peel off flourishes from crafty stash
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
A Day for Daisies Hepburn Dress coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

To create this card I used the stepper dies.

After colour my image I die cut her and added her to the centre panel using foam tape.

I added the flower embellishments and small flourishes to the side panels and the larger flourishes to the bottom panel with the sentiment in the middle.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.  Hope to see you there!








3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Your cards are so lovely. I like the ADFD card. the most. IT is so elegant.
    Greetings, Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both card's are fabulous and wonderful Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Wendy. I really like the fold in the ADFD one. Your coloring there is gorgeous!! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx