Friday 1 April 2016

Sisters of Craft - April 2016 Challenge


Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge at Sisters of Craft.  This month our sponsor is the gorgeous Moonflower.

Here is my DT make for this month's challenge.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from Create and Craft
Tonic Sparkle Crystal Drops
Spellbinders flower and flourish dies
Moonflower Sakura Maiden digi image coloured with Copics, Derwent pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of purple card which I had passed through the embossing folder.

After colouring my image, I cut her out and matt and layered onto some purple and white card before adding to my main card blank.

Finally, I added the die cut flower and flourish embellishments and finished with some of the Crystal Drops.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT project for this month's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx