Monday 12 December 2016

Granddaughter

Hello everyone, here is a 13th birthday card made for a customer order.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock
Kanban double sided textured cardstock in purple
Tattered Lace off set stepper dies
Stamped sentiment
Tattered Lace letter dies (you can't see from this picture but the word granddaughter appears at the back)
Creata number dies
Artbymiran Talkative Tracy image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir
Simply B Music Notes Rio and sentiment coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Better still, I hope my customer likes it!

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx