Thursday 1 December 2016

Llama love

Hi everyone, here is my DT inspiration for the November Link Up  Imagine That! challenge where you can get this image for free if you link up!

Card recipe: 

White cardstock
Blue cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Background from the November marker colouring class over at Kit and Clowder coloured with Copics
Imagine That Llama Love freebie image also coloured with Copics
Glitter
White paint pen



This colouring class came just at the right time, the background is perfect for this image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration using this gorgeous image.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx