Friday 1 March 2019

Cute as a Button Challenge Blog 1st March 2019




Here is my DT inspiration for our first Challenge Blog.



Card recipe:  

Green scallop card blank
Patterned cardstock from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tattered Lace shaped dies
Tonic sentiment die
Cute as a Button Croquet Joshua image coloured with Copics

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group and Cute as a Button Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.


5 comments:

  1. Adorable card for a guy. Super colouring here. Thanks for sharing at digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy!!
    Wonderful card!! He looks so happy and Love that little smile!! Its perfect!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx