Friday 1 March 2019

Scrappers Delights New Release 1st March 2019



Hi everyone, some new releases can be found over at the Scrappers Delights Store.   Check out the DT inspirations using these gorgeous images here Facebook Group and Challenge Blog.

Here is my DT inspiration.


Card recipe:

White card blank
Patterned paper from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tonic scallop square dies
Scrappers Delights Chibis Photo coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:



11 comments:

  1. such a sweet spring card lovely Wendy thank you
    love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Wendy ... loving the soft colour tones!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy spring card. Great job, Wendy!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Love it, great coloring! hank you for joining the challenge of Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge#9
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delightful project!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx