Monday 1 July 2019

Cute as Button Challenge - 1st July 2019




Here is my DT inspiration for July.


Card recipe:

White shaped card blank
Red co-ordinations cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Stamped sentiment
Thread bow embellishment
Cute as a Button Yankee Doodle image coloured with Copics

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. Loving the different card shape, so effective and a great patriotic make than anyone would love. Fab colouring and design as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make for the LIM challenge this time around - good luck

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and design. The shape of the card really adds interest. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card ;) Viv(LIM GD) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun image, and lovely design.... Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx