Monday 8 July 2019

Cute as a Button Progressive Facebook Challenge




Here is my DT inspiration for this month.



Card recipe:

White card blank
Blue cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Tattered Lace snow globe die
Shell embellishment
Clarity sentiment
Cute as a Button Peacock Mermaid image coloured with Copics and Arteza pencils

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.




9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Wendy! I love how the circles accentuate the beautifully colored focal image.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this month at WeLove2Create. Hugs from Irmelin

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/ Beautifull project, thank you for sharing your card with the DT from We Love To Create Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Thank you for Joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx