Sunday 9 February 2020

Cute as a Button Progressive Challenge




Here is my DT inspiration for this month.


Card recipe:

White card blank
Patterned papers
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Stamped sentiment and hearts
Cute as a Button Vespa Love progressive image coloured with Copics


I chose these colours as they remind me of spring.

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

8 comments:

  1. These really are lovely spring colours, such a sweet card. Thank you for joinin gin at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and image with pretty colours Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully crafted card, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image and coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx