Thursday 13 February 2020

Stampers Delights Thrifty Thursday 13th February 2020



Hello everyone, its Thrifty Thursday again over at Stampers Delights  Check out what the design team have created this time.  Janice has rebranded, don't the new banners look great!

Here is my DT inspiration.


Card recipe: 

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Green foam
Sheena Douglass embossing folder
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pads
Tattered Lace circle doily dies
Stampers Delight Anime Tennis Tess image coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration this week.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx