Saturday 2 May 2020

Surprise Kawaii Extra Mermaid



Hello everyone, there is a surprise in store of an extra Kawaii mermaid for May and it is available at a special discounted price of £1.50   Check it out here along with all the other amazing new images Stampers Delight.  Also check out what the design team have created using these.  

Here is my DT inspiration.



Card recipe:

White card blank
White Derwent watercolour cardstock
Clarity designer paper
Shell embellishments
Glittery paint
Stampers Delights Message in a bottle image coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Various dies from The Paper Boutique Concept cards

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration this week.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Another cute image and card. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member). PS Keep safe and well

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx