Friday 15 May 2020

The Creative Crafters Challenge May 2020



Hello Crafty People, there is a new challenge beginning today at The Creative Crafters which runs from 15th May until 8th June 2020. We would love you to pop along and join in with our challenges.

Here is my DT inspiration

Card recipe:

Ivory shaped card blank
Crafters Companion Teal cardstock
White cardstock
Silver cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Desire dies
Corner punch
Hunkydory sentiment
Sheena Douglass flower stamp coloured with Arteza Mica Powders
Ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wendy, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love that side panel and your colours . Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from
    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ please join us again soon
    Shirley-Anne Barber DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx