Friday 2 April 2021

April's Kinda Cute Challenge

Hello everyone, here is my entry for the above challenge.

Card recipe:  

Kraft cardstock
White cardstock
Yellow mottled paper
Tonic scallop square dies
Faux pearls
Spectrum Noir Harmony Sand Storm ink pad
Kinda Cute Bear digital image with Honey coloured with Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pads which you can purchase here (17) Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez | Facebook
Stamped sentiment

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Cute image and wonderful layout. Also a great use of the color inspiration. Thanks for entering your project in the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenges and we hope to see you again soon! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Wendy - such a cute teddy. Thanks for adding the details for the digistamp.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute Bear card, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute little bear. I like the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.

    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and a lovely CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bear is so cute and beautifully coloured. I love your use of Kraft card too.

    Thanks for joining our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bear and beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card and beautifully coloured.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx