Thursday 1 April 2021

Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st April 2021

 Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st April to 27th April 2021


 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



 Morgan's Artworld new Shop is now open for business.
You can visit Shop HERE!



Hello everyone, its time for a new challenge starting today, can't wait to see what you all create this time around.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Yellow co-ordinations cardstock
Brown textured cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Patterned paper
Tonic scallop square dies
Faux pearls
Hunkydory sentiment
Morgan's Artwork 1920s Lady 3 coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the yellows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Wendy..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx