Saturday 22 May 2021

LeAnn's World 101 DT Inspiration 22nd May 2021

Hi everyone, its my turn today to show you my DT inspiration this month. You can join in with our monthly challenge here LeAnn's World 101.


Here is my DT inspiration for this month




To create this project I have used the following:

White cardstock
Patterned cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic scallop oval and square dies
Stamped sentiment
Flower embellishment
Faux pearls
LeAnn's World Caite coloured with Copics


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:








11 comments:

  1. A lovely sweet image for your card and beautiful details too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet girly creation, lovely to see you at our Allsorts 12th Birthday celebrations, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty image ! Wonderful colouring Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a cute girl image.
    Thank you for sharing this at Allsorts Birthday Party Week, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image, great card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and super cute image. Thank you for sharing and joining with us at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge. Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx