Sunday 2 May 2021

May KindaCute by Patricia Alvarez

Hello everyone, here is my entry for the above challenge.


Card recipe:  

White cardstock
Crafters Companion patterned paper
Kinda Cute digital image coloured with Arteza Woodless Colour pencils (17) Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez | Facebook
Stamped sentiment
Kitten toppers from Lynda Chapman paper pad

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I like that fold and wonder if you would give me the measurements. I'd really appreciate it. My e-mail is vegasgem@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gerry, will email you the measurements

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the sweet cat images. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card to share with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy I love this card and you know I love cats. I love your style of card and the background paper is perfect for your little ginger cat. Thank you for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps and good luck with your entry. Gail DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute kitties!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its sweeet

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx