Wednesday 8 May 2024

Moondrea Designs 9th May 2024

 

Moondrea Designs




Hello you lovely crafters, here is another DT project from me today.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White cardstock
White card blank
Clarity designer paper
Tattered Lace rose die
Tonic scallop oval dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Moondrea Lilly the dancing princess coloured with Copics
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, your hair coloring is second to none! Lovely card, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colouring is so beautiful! What a lovely card. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx