Tuesday 21 May 2024

Moondrea Designs Inspiration Post 22nd May 2024

 

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, here is my DT inspiration for May.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Wine cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Stamped sentiment
Moondrea Sakura Fairy coloured with Copics
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:







10 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and has been colored beautifully Wendy. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! This is so soft and elegant, and your coloring is great! Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such beautiful coloring-especially in the outfit. Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colouring!! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx