Friday, 19 August 2016

Garden Marci

Hi everyone, here is my version of the August 2016 Markers Class over at Kit and Clowder using the gorgeous La La Land Garden Marci image.

I can't believe how much was involved in colouring this one, it has a bit of everything in it.  Its hard to realise that I actually coloured this.

Definitely couldn't have done it without Alyce's help.




















Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my version of Marci!

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I hope to color so beautiful someday too.
    Jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful creation Wendy.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. I would love it if you became a member. Wendy xx