Monday 29 August 2016

Christmas cards

Hi everyone, here are a couple of Christmas makes from me today.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
White Crafters Companion watercolour cardstock
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Stamps were free from a magazine
Sentiment stamp from Crafters Companion
Tim Holtz weathered wood distress ink





Card recipe: 

Cream linen cardstock
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory snowy acetate
Tattered Lace post box and robin dies
Snowflake embossing folder
Tim Holtz Old Paper distress ink
Faux sparkly gem
Red organza ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx