Wednesday 17 August 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 99


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Cute as a Button and Fresh Brewed Designs.

My first DT project this week is using an image from Cute as a Button.



Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Green co-ordinations cardstock
White super smooth cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic scalloped rectangle dies
Cute as a Button Moonlight Swim digi image coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens









My second DT project this week is using an image from Fresh Brewed Designs.


Card recipe: 

Peach DL card blank
White super smooth cardstock
Red cardstock
Fancy edge scissors
Fresh Brewed Designs Bird Watcher digi image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx