Sunday 14 August 2016

Classy Cheryl

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Artbymiran Progress Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Backing card from DCWV
Green co-ordinations card
Tonic scalloped square dies
Faux gem
Hunkydory sentiment
Leonie Pujol flower and leaf dies
Artbymiran Classy Cheryl image coloured with Distress Inks
Tim Holtz distress inks as follows:

Skin and Eyes:  Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss and Bundled Sage
Hair:  Walnut Stain and Antique Linen
Flower:  Aged Mahogany
Clothes:  Forest Moss and Bundled Sage

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx