Friday 25 July 2014

Artbymiran August - Anything Goes

This is my second make for August 29th Artbymiran as their guest design team member, the theme this time is anything goes.

To create this card I used the following:

White card stock from crafty stash, folded into a gatefold and them cut back on the doors
Acetate
Background image from one of My Craft Studio CDs which has been decoupaged
Tonic punched flowers coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Spellbinder flourish die (flourishes have been coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Faux pearls for centre of flowers
Peel off sentiment coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Artbymiran digi image, Shy Lane, coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs

I hope you like it


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx