Tuesday 22 July 2014

Simply B July Challenge - Corinne


To create this card I used the following:

Black card stock from crafty stash
Acetate
Backing paper from Debbi Moore Under the Sea CD
Embellishments also from the same CD
Glitter
Simply B Corinne Mermaid and sentiment image coloured with Spectrum Noirs




The sheet of black A4 card was shaped into a gatefold, then I trimmed the two front doors to about an 1" from the fold.

The main backing paper was added to the inside back of the card and the front 1" panels were covered with the offcuts of the main sheet.

I then added the image to the backing paper together with the sentiment after glittering her hair and tail.

The acetate was fixed to the inside of the two front panels with strong double sided tape.

Finally, a couple of shell embellishments were added to the front.

http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/july-fan-page-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx